Kid's Clothing Size Tools & Shopping Lists
(click each link to expand the size chart and to find a downloaded file)
How to Predict Growth
There is certainly no “exact science” to children’s growth, but these “general” trends should help you find a better ballpark for growth if you plan to buy a season or two in advance.
- Birth to 12 months - Add 10 inches in length and triple their birth weight (in one year)
- 12 to 24 months - Add 5 inches and 6 pounds each year
- 2 to 10 years - Add 2 1/2 inches and 6 pounds each year.
- Puberty - Girls: 9 inches and gain 15 to 55 pounds;
- Puberty - Boys: 11 inches and gain up to 65 pounds.
(note: recommendations above are from Parenting.com)