The Kids Consignment Sale by MOMS is Colorado’s largest nonprofit consignment sale in the Rocky Mountain region with more than $100,000 worth of merchandise. Nearly 200 members of MOMS and public sellers fill a 29,000 square-foot space with their gently-used children’s merchandise. Shop everything you will need to get your kids ready for school, fall, winter and the holidays. Get brand names at 50-90% off retail prices! And new this year, all items that are not sold and donated will find a home in our Kids Closet by MOMS – a 24×7 Clothing ‘Boutique’. MOMS is committed to supporting the Colorado Foster Program by providing essential items foster families need to care for a child.
Find everything you need from pregnancy to tweens:
- Clothing & Shoes
- Baby Gear & Activities
- Holiday Apparel
- Furniture (Including Cribs and Mattresses)
- Sporting Goods
- Maternity Wear
- Feeding & Nursing
- Toys, Books, & Games
Ever wanted to become a seller at the Kids Consignment Sale by MOMS?
Mothers of Multiples, MOMS, is a non-profit 501c3 organization and the public can sell all kids consignment items TAX FREE! We are open to the public and welcome cosigners interested in making money in a 36 hour window. We are a 1 day pop-up shop, fully staffed by volunteers.
Here’s how it works…
- Work Three Shifts, get 75% of your sale proceeds
- Two Shifts, get 70% of your sale proceeds
- Work One Shift, get 65% of your sale proceeds
- All sellers must work at least one shift.
- A $10 sign-up fee will be deducted from your sale proceeds.
- All first time sellers with MOMS must purchase a sellers shirt ($10). Shirts may be worn again for future sales.
- First-time sellers with MOMS are encouraged to watch online and live Facebook training sessions. For more information visit our website at www.mothersofmultiples.com
Interested?? Contact sale.director@
Did you know all sales commissions paid to MOMS are tax deductible as charitable contributions??!!