CRBC Children's Consignment Sale is a twice yearly sale in the Spring and Fall. We are open rain or shine and accept cash and check with proper ID.
Quality gently used children's clothing, toys, books, sports equipment, baby basics and much more. This is a HUGE sale with 300 consignors.
We open to the public on Saturday, but Volunteers get first dibs by shopping Friday at 4:00 & 5:00 pm. Consignors get to shop at 6:00 Friday evening.
!/2 Price on select items from 12:15 - 2:00pm.
70% selling price and pay a $10.00 consignor fee. Remaining 30% of proceeds donated to the Alexandria Pregnancy Help Center.
For full details, visit our website www.crbc.org