Kids Consignment Sale Listings


0 & Comments

Johns Creek UMC Angels Attic Consignment Sale

http://www.johnscreekumc.org/Children/Consignment-Sale.aspx

Fri, Mar 13  from 8am-1am & 5pm-8pm

Sat Mar 14 from 8am-1pm

,,,

Sale Information:



HUGE high quality children’s consignment sale!  This sale includes spring and summer children’s clothing, shoes, toys, books, movies, games, bikes, outdoor play, baby equipment, children’s furniture/accessories and more!

Registration is OPEN.

Visit to get information to register or volunteer to sell.

§ Read and print the sellers information, we have changed many policies since the last sale. This also contains info for volunteering.

§ Space is limited to 140 sellers

§ $10.00 registration fee

§ 25 item minimum

§ Partnered with MyConsignmentmanager.com


Sellers receive 70% and remaining 30% will go entirely to women’s and children’s missions



 

 

Add your Rating by Leaving a Comment Below

0 & Comments