OVER 600 SELLERS and 60,000 ITEMS!!!!<p>We are a community event which helps moms stretch their budget, while allowing them to purchase high quality children’s items for their families. Our specialty is name brand and boutique brand children’s clothing. Furniture, toys and baby equipment are also top sellers. During a time when so many people need to stretch their dollar, we strive to help you get the most for your money. One of the most fulfilling things we do after our event is to donate hundreds of lovely children’s items to non-profit organizations, who give them directly to families in need. A big key to our event’s success is a group of wonderful volunteers. We would love to have you onboard and ANYONE can volunteer. Volunteers and consignors get to SHOP EARLY to take advantage of the best selection and prices. Ladies, let me tell you first hand, it is thrilling to shop before the doors are open to the public! Expecting moms and military moms will also be granted an early shopping pass as my gift to you. Perimeter Expo Shopping Center (Former Off Broadway Shoes DOWNSTAIRS)
Seven Easy Steps to Being a Consignor
1. REGISTER TO BE A CONSIGNOR at www.northatlanta.rhealana.com. Once you are on our homepage, click on the Sign Up Be a Consignor Tab. You will be prompted to complete the information and answer some questions. There is also a brief tutorial and helpful video.
2. GATHER CLOTHING, SHOES & ACCESSORIES TO SELL. Clothing is seasonal for
each event. We will be accepting fall and winter clothing.
3. GATHER BABY EQUIPMENT, INDOOR & OUTDOOR TOYS & HOUSEHOLD ITEMS.
We sell over 95% of these items at our sales. They are also big money makers for you! Examples
of these items are: strollers, highchairs, pack and plays, swings, bikes, wagons,
jumpers, toys, Power Wheels, outdoor toys, furniture, etc.
4. PREP YOUR CLOTHING ITEMS. There are detailed instructions on our website
under the Merchandise Preparation tab. Once you get going, this is very easy to do!
5. PREP YOUR BIG ITEMS. Make sure your toys have batteries and are cleaned up.
Remember, these are big sellers and the better they look the better they sell!
6. PLACE TAGS ON YOUR ITEMS. You will find these tags at Wal-Mart, Office Max, Office Depot, and Staples. Buy these early. These stores run out during the two weeks before the event. If you are unable to find any, contact us. You will need the 1 ¾ inch x 1 3/32 inch string tags (about the size of a quarter). Use small safety pins to attach the string tags on the left shoulder of the clothing.
7. ENTER & PRICE YOUR ITEMS. You will do this on our website. Just follow the easy
instructions to get going. The great thing about our software is that you can work at
your own pace and save your information as you go. This allows you to price at your
own convenience. A good rule of thumb for pricing is about 25% of the retail price for clothing and 30% for big toys and equipment. Infant clothes and maternity clothes are in abundance and should be priced competitively.
As you enter your items write the number of the item (from your listing) on the string tag so they will all stay in order!
Check the DATES AND LOCATION tab for the complete sale schuedule and bring your items to the store during the check in days.