As They Grow Kids’ Consignment Sale is the largest and longest-running seasonal kids sale in the Las Vegas Valley. We hold 4 pop-up events per year, 2 in the Spring & 2 in the Fall. Started in 2009 by 3 local moms, our sales have grown to over 70,000+ new and gently-loved items in a very organized shopping experience for busy moms.Shoppers can expect to find clothing & shoes, baby gear such as strollers & high chairs, furniture & bedding, sporting goods, holiday items and much more for a fraction of retail. Consignors keep 65-70% of what their items sell for so it’s easy to “turn your kid clutter into cash”. As a consignor you’ll enter your items online and we’ll sell them for you and mail you a check! Volunteers can earn 70% and shop before the public. Visit www.AsTheyGrowSale.com for more information on how to stretch your family dollar! As They Grow…shop.consign.save.
- Consignors earn 65-70% of what their items sell for at our consignment sales events.
- Consignors who volunteer for 2 or more work shifts keep 70%.
- Consignors get 2 Presale Passes for the Consignor PreSale on Thursday.
- Pay the $10 consignor fee online using your PayPal account or credit card.
- Your inventory will be managed online in an easy-to-use program. No handwritten tags, just print the barcode tags from home.
- Checks are mailed within 2 weeks of the sale… no more waiting.
Visit http://astheygrowsale.com/henderson/consigning-101/ for more information & to register to consign (sell your items).