A consignment sale not to be missed! We provide a wonderful selection of clothes and items for everything you need from pregnancy through graduation at amazing prices!
- Consignors/volunteers will have access to presale events on Friday, April 7.If you are an expectant parent, have a child under 1 year of age, or are the parent/grandparent of multiples (twins, triplets, etc) you can register for our pre-sale. You can purchase a presale pass or donate non-perishable, in-date food items for a presale pass. More information can be found by going to http://pbjsconsignment.com/shoppers/pre-sales/.
- For more information about our incentives for consigning, please see our website – www.pbjsconsignment.com.
- No time to tag your items? We have a tagging service where we do all the work for you. You meet us with the unorganized, mixed up clothes and we organize them, hang them, tag them, and sell them to you. Then we store them until the next sale. More information can be found here http://pbjsconsignment.com/consignors/pbjs-tagging-service/
- NO Entrance fees to shop! Shop early and often to find the best deals.
- We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Discover
- $15. If you volunteer for number of shifts, the fee is only $5. This amount will be taken out of your final check.
- You will be charged 30%* of every item that sells. You keep 70%. There discounts for volunteers. Please see our volunteers section for more details.
- Like us on Facebook and/or join our mailing list to be notified of upcoming sales. https://www.facebook.com/PBJsConsignment/