The New & Expecting Parent & Military, First Responders Presales will be on Wednesday the 28th. You must register at our website to get a pass to the presale. http://www.littletreasuresandthreads.com/ at the top corner of the home page.
We realize some of you may not have PayPal or feel comfortable doing so. That’s ok! You do have to be registered in our system to consign and we are happy to help you with that. If you want to consign, but do not want to or don’t know how to register online, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I am more than happy to assist you.
1. Register online for a Consignor Number & schedule your Drop-off appointment.(the Registration link in the top left hand corner of this site)
- Hand Written Tags are still accepted, but we prefer and think you will grow to love using the online system. You must get registered in the system online or through us. (Email:email@example.com)We will be keying your tags into the checkouts instead of removing and sorting cut tags. So please be aware that the system will show each sold item as a non-inventoried item and you will not be able to know which items have sold. You will be able to log into your account daily to track your sales! YOU MUST GET REGISTERED TO GET YOUR CONSIGNOR NUMBER (numeric numbers only – no letters)!
- • If you are going to Hand Write Tags -Drop the letters from your consignor number. You may keep your same consignor number, just drop the alphabetical letters. So EM8999 will simply become 8999. Numbers will be available on a first come first serve basis. It is possible your number will get taken, so you can make a new number or just drop a number. For example instead of 8999, just drop the 8 and become 999. If you have items already tagged from previous sales, just take a marker and cross out the part of your number that doesn’t exist anymore.
- •. Cards must be VERTICAL. Your consignor number MUST GO IN THE BOTTOM LEFT HAND CORNER! If you choose not to discount, please mark it with a red dot or a “ND”. Any other mark will not be accepted as a No Discount. Please include the size in the top right hand corner. Please include a brief detailed description in the middle of the card. Please include the price in the bottom right hand corner. DOLLAR INCREMENTS ONLY!
- • Hang, tag & price your items according to the instructions under the “Selling Guidelines” and “Tagging Instructions“
6. Login to your Consignor Homepage to print tags.
7. Drop-off your items at the sale location during your Drop-off appointment (be sure to review our Drop-Off and Pick-up Procedures).
- Benefits of MySaleManager (The Computer System) Daily Sales Updates – Know how much and which items sold. Inventory Control – You will know exactly how many items you have tagged, the total value of those items, and know which items sold and which ones didn’t. Sort Checks – We know in real time how much you have made and will be paying those who help with sort that day! Even if you use hand written tags we will be keying them into the computer at check-out, so you too will know your sales daily. Speed – We will have up to 3 registers and be able to process checkouts quickly and efficiently. This will allow us to invite more shoppers who will BUY MORE OF YOUR STUFF!
9. As a consignor, take advantage of getting to shop BEFORE the public during the Consignor Presale!
- Pick-up your unsold items (will be sorted by Consignor Number) at the end of the sale during our pick-up times, OR allow your unsold items to be donated to a local charity. Your check will be mailed to you within 7 day. Volunteer the Saturday Sort Shift from 2-6 and receive your check that day!