Whether you’re looking for kids’ furniture, baby items, winter gear, Halloween costumes, kids clothes and toys, maternity clothes or high school sports equipment, the bargain hunt is fun and rewarding when you’re at Front Royal Kids’ Consignment. Front Royal Kids Consignment recruits good consignors with quality items and compensates them with a competitive percentage of your sales, early shopping and other perks. Join us this spring and see for yourself!
Receive 60% or more when you consign spring & summer clothes, baby gear, sports items, books and toys, April 27-29!
Steps to consigning at our sale:
- Consignors new to this sale, please register at: New Consignor Registration for Front Royal. Returning consignors, login and sign up for the upcoming sale at the Consignor Portal.
- Read the Item Prep page before you get started.
- Sort and hang clothing items (hangers face left; see image below).
- Bag or properly contain toys and other items.
- Login and enter your items into the sale software at: Consignor Homepage. (Note: there is the option to hand-write your tags if you do not have access to computer/ printer. Email us for this information at email@example.com)
- Print tags from the software, using light cardstock.
- Affix tags to items (see image below for tag placement on clothes). Tagging gun preferred for affixing tags to clothing.
- Drop tagged items off on Wednesday, April. 26.
- Enjoy the private consignor pre-sale on Thursday, April 27.
- Pick up or allow donation of unsold items on Saturday, April 29.
- Receive a check in the mail for your sold items. Consignors receive 60% of their sold items’ prices (more if you volunteer as well)!