How to Consign
Visit our website to register as a consignor. Consignors receive 75% of your sales. The other 25% is used for ministry and outreach. www.jaxfumc.org
No time to consign? Let our Market Mamas help! We offer a valet service for mamas (and papas) who are too busy or might be overwhelmed by the idea of getting rid of all of that stuff!