ConsignmentMommies.com is looking for the TOP consignment sales in the country! Our independent judging panel will use the feedback of our community, as well as the sales data & essays applications.
How to Enter
Step 1: Enter the Contest with a Application Fee
Step 2: Send email@example.com your logo and a few picutres (this will be used for the voting process).
Step 3: Start working on your Application (it’s due February 10, 2020)Download the Application
Step 4: Fans will vote February 1-15, 2020 ( we will send you details about this! )
Rules & Regulations
1. The Contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. Sponsor: ConsignmentMommies.com (the “Sponsor”).
3. Eligibility: To be eligible for ConsignmentMommies.com National Top 10 Consignment Sales Contest (the “Contest”), you must be a legal resident of the United States (excluding Puerto Rico, Guam and all other U.S. and foreign territories and possessions), at least 18 years of age as of the date of entry. Your “Contest Entry” (your “Consignment Sale Entry”) must be a children’s seasonal consignment sale event (primary focus) and entries are limited to SINGLE locations. Entire franchises or collections of sales must enter separately for each location / entry. Consignment stores, thrift shops or mom to mom sales are not eligible for this contest. Your sale must be CURRENTLY listed & updated with ConsignmentMommies.com to enter the competition.
4. Contest Entry Period: The Contest Entry Period begins on January 15, 2020 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“EST”) and ends February 10, 20120 at 8:00 p.m. EST. All Contest Entries must be submitted as described in Paragraph 5 below before the end of the Contest Entry Period. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, including without limitation entries not timely received for any reason including due to technical difficulties, Internet failures or disruptions, ISP problems or other technical problems with the submission of the Contest Entry.
5. Entry Method: To enter, visit https://consignmentmommies.com/best-consignment-sales/2019-national-best-consignment-sale-contest/ and follow the steps for entry. You must submit your final application via the link provided in the email PLUS submit a $10 application via PayPal. Both steps must be completed for entry and no refunds will be given for entrants failure to complete all steps. The SALES DATA & ESSAYS are due February 10, 2020. Late applications may be disqualified.
All Contest Entries must be received by the end of the Contest Entry Period. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation, entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, inability to register with Facebook, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of Contest Entry. Proof of submission of Contest Entry is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. Failure of your Contest Entry to comply with these requirements, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will result in disqualification.
6. Content Restrictions: You may not submit or post anything that is offensive or violates any third party’s rights. For example, your Contest Entry must not contain or reference any of the following:
• Names, identifying information or photos of any persons other than yourself (no friends or other family members)
• Nudity or lewd, vulgar, indecent or obscene images (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion);
• Material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights;
• Material that is copyrighted, trademarked, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to a third party’s proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material;
• Depiction of defamatory statements (including but not limited to words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group);
• Third-party trademarks, names or logos; or
• Material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any country, state or province where the Contest Entry is created.
Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any Contest Entry that does not comply with these Content Restrictions or that Sponsor otherwise deems to be inappropriate in its sole discretion. In the event of disqualification, the Contest Entry will not be judged or considered for a prize.
7. As a condition of entering this Contest, you agree to:
• irrevocably grant to Sponsor the unconditional and perpetual right to copyright (as appropriate), encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, display, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse (without limitation as to when or to the number of times used), your sale name, primary application data, all SALE DATA (except GROSS SALES), and your essays (including but not limited to, on Sponsor’s Facebook Page (at ww.facebook.com/ConsignmentMommies) and on Sponsor’s website (at www.ConsignmentMommies.com) for any purpose, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from you or any other party;
NOTE: Gross sales data will be held private & confidential. Judges have signed a full confidentiality agreement to protect the data included in your application, with additional provisions preventing them from discussing or sharing ANY information in their contest review. Additionally, the judges must sign an affidavit confirming they have no relationship (direct or indirect) with any of the applicants.
• forever waive any rights of privacy, intellectual property rights, and any other legal or moral rights that may preclude Sponsor’s use of your Contest Entry, or require your permission for Sponsor to use your Contest Entry for any purpose, and agree to never sue or assert any claim against Sponsor for its use of your Contest Entry;
• acknowledge and agree that, if your Contest Entry is chosen as a winner, you will execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release, in which you will, among other things, irrevocably assign and transfer to Sponsor any and all rights, title and interest in the Contest Entry, including, without limitation, all copyrights, and waive all moral rights in your Contest Entry;
• release and agree to indemnify and hold the Contest Entities harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and liabilities (including settlements), due to or arising out of your participation in this Contest, or your conduct during and in connection with this Contest, including but not limited to trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, right of publicity, right of privacy or defamation; and
• agree to release and indemnify and hold harmless the Contest Entities from any and all claims that any commercial, advertising, presentation, Web content or any other material subsequently produced, presented, and/or prepared by or on behalf of the Contest Entities infringes on the rights of your work as contained in any Contest Entry.
8. Winner Selection: Winners will be selected as follows:
A panel of 3-5 judges have been selected by the Sponsor. That judging panel will review the applications. Ten (10) winners will be selected from the pool of applicants. Judge identities will be held confidential to help limit any fraud. Judges have been selected based on their backgrounds in small business, retail, community / charity involvement, marketing and operations. All judges have signed a full confidentiality agreement to protect the data included in your application, with additional provisions preventing them from discussing or sharing ANY information in their contest review. Additionally, the judges must sign an affidavit confirming they have no relationship (direct or indirect) with any of the applicants. Judges may be compensated for their time by ConsignmentMommies.com.
Sponsor reserves the right to take any actions relating to the voting in Sponsor’s sole discretion to ensure the fair administration and proper conduct of this Contest. The selected winner will be notified by Sponsor by phone or email on or before February 24, 2020 and the winners will be announced on Sponsor’s Facebook Page and Sponsor’s website after the winners have been confirmed.
The odds of winning this award depend on the number of eligible entries received and the quality of the entry compared to other eligible entries received as determined by the Judging Panel based on the judging criteria.
Sponsor reserves the right to make changes to the selection process and schedule as Sponsor determines (in its sole discretion) to be in the best interest of the fair administration or proper conduct of this Contest.
9. Prizes: Each recipient will receive a digital download of our Top 10 Sale banner to print and hang at their sale’s events, recognition in a National Press Release; a targeted regional press release template; use of the title “National Top 10 Consignment Sale” and applicable graphics & badges; plus additional recognition throughout the year by the ConsignmentMommies.com team.
All prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable, cannot be combined with any other special offer or promotion, and must be accepted as awarded. Prizes may not be exchanged for cash value or substituted, except that Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute any prize with either the cash value of the prize, or a prize or prizes of equal or greater value. Applicable federal, state, provincial or local taxes and any other costs or expenses associated with the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. There will be no other prizes. All prizes will be awarded. Prizes will be delivered to confirmed winners to a valid U.S. or Canadian address.
10. To receive a prize, selected entrants must first complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within five (5) days of prize notification by Sponsor. If a selected entrant is a Canadian resident he/she must also first correctly answer a time-limited mathematical skill testing question without aid or assistance (mechanical or otherwise). A selected entrant’s prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate entrant at Sponsor’s sole discretion upon the occurrence of any of the following: (i) the failure of a selected entrant to confirm acceptance of the prize and return any required documents within five (5) days of prize notification by Sponsor; (ii) the failure of a selected entrant to correctly answer the skill-testing question (if applicable); (iii) the return of a prize or prize notification to Sponsor as non-deliverable; or (iv) the determination by Sponsor that the selected entrant is ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these official rules.
BY ACCEPTING A PRIZE, THE WINNER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ALL SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY, ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST OR ANY CONTEST-RELATED ACTIVITY.
11. By participating in the Contest, you agree to comply with these official rules and that Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of, the web site or any technical failure or malfunction.
IN NO EVENT WILL ANY CONTEST ENTITY BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST, ANY PRIZES WON, YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF ANY OF SPONSOR’S WEBSITE OR THE FACEBOOK WEBSITE (INCLUDING SPONSOR’S FACEBOOK PAGE) OR THE THIRD-PARTY APPLICATION, OR THE ACCESSING, UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING AND/OR PRINTING OF ANY MATERIAL AVAILABLE ON SAID SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THESE WEB SITES IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
12. If the Contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason including, but not limited to, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems, or any other causes, which, in Sponsor’s sole judgment, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion and determination of fairness, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and to select winners from eligible entries received prior to such action, in accordance with these official rules. Sponsor may disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, operation of the Contest, or violates these official rules.
13. By entering the Contest, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and will abide by these official rules. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of you or Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina, without regard to the conflict of laws principles. All dollar amounts referred to in these official rules are in U.S. dollars.