2022 Best Consignment Sale
(ballots are now closed! winners will be announced on or about February 20, 2023.)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How are ballots created?
As in years past, there must be at least THREE sales in that region for us to create a ballot and statuses may change as sales are added and deleted. ANY SALE IS ELIGIBLE for the BALLOT as long as they have Spring 2023 or Fall 2022 dates on our website. These sales can be added in the month of January 2023. Use the form here to request an addition/deletion or change to the ballot.Get ADDED to the BALLOT
2. How does voting work?
Ballots will be finalized by January 31, 2023 at midnight and PUBLIC VOTING begins on February 1, 2023 at 11am EST. Voting links will be shared on our website and via Facebook.
3. I have multiple locations in a region, can I enter them all?
Absolutely. However, we encourage sale owners to pick their strongest location. Fans may only vote ONCE per email address and IP and entering multiple locations in a region can dillute your chances of winning. This is your discretion!
4. Can I offer additional incentives for voting for my sale?
Sure. However, ConsignmentMommies.com cannot validate or verify any entries for you, so you will need to have an entry mechanism of your own.
Graphics for Promotion
Below are graphics for your use on social media, email, etc. Direct regional voting links will be available late pm January 30, 2023. We are trying to have all voting links available in advance and if possible, we will announce via social media.
Overlay Voting Graphic
This graphic may be placed UNALTERED (ie: don’t delete any elements or change the words, etc) on your own images. Keep in mind that if designing for Facebook promotion, they prefer less than 20% to keep your ad cost down.
Contest Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE WILL NOT AFFECT OR IMPROVE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. The Contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Sponsor: ConsignmentMommies.com (the “Sponsor”).
Eligibility: To be eligible for ConsignmentMommies.com Best Consignment Sale Contest(the “Contest”), you must be a legal resident of the United States (excluding Puerto Rico, Guam and all other U.S. and foreign territories and possessions), at least 18 years of age as of the date of entry, or a resident of Canada (excluding Québec), of the age of majority in your province or territory of residence as of the date of entry, and your sale must be listed with spring 2022 or fall 2021 dates on ConsignmentMommies.com. Entries are limited to single sale locations, no collections of sales or entire franchise systems will be included as entries.
BALLOT REVIEW PERIOD: The Nomination & Ballot Review Period begins on Jan 10, 2023 at 1:00 pm Eastern Time (“EST”) and ends January 27, 2022 at 11:59 pm EST. All Ballot additions or deletions must be submitted as described below before the end of the Ballot Review Period. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected nominations, including without limitation nominations not timely received for any reason including due to Internet failures or disruptions, ISP problems or other technical problems with the submission of the Contest Entry. Ballot Entry Method: To submit a sale for the ballot, submit your name, email address, sale name and suggested region using the form HERE .
CONTEST VOTING PERIOD: Beginning February 1, 2023 at 11:00 a.m. EST through February 15, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. EST (the “Voting Period”), a link to the Contest Entries will be accessible via ConsignmentMommies.com for online viewing and voting. Only one vote per person per IP address, whether by Facebook login or by email address login, during the Voting Period is permitted. Multiple entries from a singular IP address are subject to review by the Sponsor and may be removed from the tally. Final selection of the official winners will be based on the Community Vote and is at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. The selected winners will be accounted on ConsignmentMommies.com on or about February 20, 2023. Additionally, one randomly selected “public voter” will receive a $50 VISA Gift Card.
The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received and the popularity of the entry as determined by online voting.
Sponsor reserves the right to make changes to the selection process and schedule as Sponsor determines (in its sole discretion) to be in the best interest of the fair administration or proper conduct of this Contest.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entrants for improper conduct at its sole discretion. This includes, but is not limited to, voting with false email addresses, ballot stuffing or using computer software to cast votes.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS :
As a condition of entering this Contest, you warrant and represent to the Contest Entities the following;
- irrevocably grant to Sponsor the unconditional and perpetual right to copyright (as appropriate), encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, display, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse (without limitation as to when or to the number of times used), your name, city and state of residence, and Contest Entry (as submitted or as modified in any way by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion) in any media throughout the world, including but not limited to, on Sponsor’s Facebook Page (at www.facebook.com/ConsignmentMommies) and on Sponsor’s website (at www.ConsignmentMommies.com) for any purpose, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from you or any other party;
- forever waive any rights of privacy, intellectual property rights, and any other legal or moral rights that may preclude Sponsor’s use of your Contest Entry, or require your permission for Sponsor to use your Contest Entry for any purpose, and agree to never sue or assert any claim against Sponsor for its use of your Contest Entry;
- acknowledge and agree that, if your Contest Entry is chosen as a winner, you will execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release, in which you will, among other things, irrevocably assign and transfer to Sponsor any and all rights, title and interest in the Contest Entry, including, without limitation, all copyrights, and waive all moral rights in your Contest Entry;
- release and agree to indemnify and hold the Contest Entities harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and liabilities (including settlements), due to or arising out of your participation in this Contest, or your conduct during and in connection with this Contest, including but not limited to trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights, right of publicity, right of privacy or defamation; and
- agree to release and indemnify and hold harmless the Contest Entities from any and all claims that any commercial, advertising, presentation, Web content or any other material subsequently produced, presented, and/or prepared by or on behalf of the Contest Entities infringes on the rights of your work as contained in any Contest Entry.
By participating in the Contest, you agree to comply with these official rules and that Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of, the web site or any technical failure or malfunction.
In no event will any contest entity be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your participation in the contest, any prizes won, your access to or use of any of the sponsor’s website or the Facebook website (including sponsor’s Facebook page) or the Third-party application, or the accessing, uploading, downloading and/or print of any material available on said site. Without the limiting the foregoing, everything on these web sites is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including by not limited to, the implied warranties or conditions or merchantability, fitness for a particulate purpose or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusions of implied warranties or conditions so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
If the Contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason including, but not limited to, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems, or any other causes, which, in Sponsor’s sole judgment, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion and determination of fairness, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and to select winners from eligible entries received prior to such action, in accordance with these official rules. Sponsor may disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, operation of the Contest, or violates these official rules.
By entering the Contest, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and will abide by these official rules. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of you or Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina, without regard to the conflict of laws principles. All dollar amounts referred to in these official rules are in U.S. dollars.
Canadian and Vermont residents may exclude stamp on return envelope.