Consignors earn up to 70% on each item sold! Shoppers will save 60-90% off retail prices! We accept cash, check and credit/debit cards. Volunteers get to shop before ANYONE else! We also offer a special presale for consignors, facebook fans, educators, daycare providers, and military families. Join our facebook page for a chance to win gift cards and pre-sale passes!
How to Consign
Seven Simple Steps to be a Seller:
1. Sign up at www.kidscloset.biz/lawrence. You will create a username and password.
2. Select a day and time when you will drop off your tagged items.
3. Clean, package and/or hang your gently-used children’s items. Enter individual items into your personal inventory with prices. Print individualized bar-coded tags and affix on items using safety pins or clear packing tape.
4. Drop items off at designated place at the date and time you selected. Remember, you’re joining forces with other sellers who will place tagged items on pre-marked tables and racks at the sale venue. Please bring a self-addresses stamped envelope at drop off.
5. After the sale starts, watch your items sell online! The Kid’s Closet Connection proprietary tagging system is accountable to the seller, so you know exactly what items have sold and how large your check will be at the end of the sale.
6. When the sale is finished, if you are collecting leftover items, just print your unsold inventory and bring it with you to consignor pickup. Otherwise, know your unsold items will be donated to a local charity.
7. Receive a check of your proceeds in the mail within two weeks. Kid’s Closet Connection sellers also make our sales’ best shoppers. Our sellers receive preferential treatment at a “Consignor Presale” before opening to the public. For additional perks, you can also volunteer at the sale.