We are a community event which helps savvy moms stretch their budget, while allowing them to purchase high quality children’s items for their families. Our specialty is name brand and boutique brand children’s clothing. Furniture, toys and baby equipment are also top sellers. During a time when so many people need to stretch their dollar, we strive to help you get the most for your money. One of the most fulfilling things we do after our event is donate thousands of lovely children’s items to non-profit organizations in the community, who give them directly to families in need. Consignors get to SHOP EARLY to take advantage of the best selection and prices. It is thrilling to shop before the doors are open to the public!
How to Consign
Consigning with Rhea Lana’s is fast and easy. We invite you to join us this season and experience the Rhea Lana’s difference. For additional information, please visit our website.
- Get Avery White Marking string tags from Wal-mart or an office supply store.
- Gather and organize your items you are selling.
- Prepare your items. Remember all clothes are plastic hangers. Hanger should look like a question mark when you are looking at the garment. Attach string tag to the right shoulder.
- Enter your item into our database from your computer or on your mobile phone. QUICK TIP: use our voice entry to speed up the process. Just say “item, size, price, Discount yes or no”. For example, “Carters boys train set, size 12 months, price $4, Discount Yes”. Many moms can enter around 100 items in 30 minutes.
- Print the item number on the string tag. For example, “#1, #2, #3…).
- When completed with your batch, choose if you would like to donate items that do not sell.
- DROP-OFF – when you come to the store with your items, we will have your printed price labels ready for you to quickly attach. The price label will include: consignor number, barcode, price, description, item number, etc. Please allow 30-60 minutes to attached your labels and place item in store.
Remember: consignors may shop early. The consignor pre-sale is on Saturday March 10th at 2:00-8:00PM.
The consignor half-price sale will be Tuesday, March 21st from 4:00PM – 7PM.
Item and paycheck pick-up is Friday, March 16.