OJR Children’s Consignment Sale

0 Reviews + Historic Comments

881 Ridge Road, Pottstown, PA, USA

Sat, Mar 30 from 8am-12:30pm
11am-12:30pm 50% off sale!

 

Website

Events Description

Our sale has infant through teen clothing, toys, baby gear, maternity clothing, and more!  Consignors make 70% of their sales and the remaining 30% goes to the OJR Education Foundation.  Consignors and volunteers have pre-sale privileges on Friday, March 29th from 5:30pm – 7:30pm.  Our sale is located in the Owen J. Roberts Middle School Gymnasium.

How to Consign

You may register online at https://www.ojref.org/

Add a Review

Your Rating for this listing: