We all know how fast kid’s outgrow their clothes, toys, play equipment and baby gear – usually long before they begin to show their age. Kid’s Closet Connection brings together families wishing to sell their outgrown children’s items with smart families on a budget that are looking to pick up these items for pennies on a dollar.
Each Kid’s Closet Connection sale is like a giant closet filled with EVERYTHING kid related but at 60-90% off retail. All items are gently used and inspected for cleanliness, completeness and quality. We are again expecting hundreds of families that will be consigning over thousands of items at the upcoming sale. We offer anything and everything kid-related including infant-to-teen clothing, baby gear, toys/games, outdoor play equipment, nursery items, books, CDs/DVD’s, shoes, home décor, bedding, maternity wear and much more.
Admission is always FREE and we accept cash and all major credit cards.
**strollers and children welcome
How to Consign
It is easy to sell your kids’ outgrown items at our sale at Georgetown Visitation Preparatory School.
Sign Up NOW! Here is how:
- Register as a consignor by creating a username and password. http://www.kidscloset.biz/sale/consign_register_new?sale_id=70
- Sign up for a drop off day/time in your control panel
- Check out the links to our Acceptable Items and Merchandise Preparation pages on the website.
- Consignors make up to 75% of the selling price by volunteering before, during or after the sale! A vast array of volunteer positions available-there is something for everyone! If you cannot volunteer in some capacity, your consignor percentage will default to 65%.
- Volunteer one shift and you will earn 70% of your sales and you are invited to shop at our Volunteeer Presale, Thursday, March 31 at 4pm
- Volunteer two shifts and you will earn 75% of your sales and you are invited to shop at our Volunteer Premier Presale on Thursday, March 31 at 3pm
Refer a friend and your $12.50 consignor fee will be waived.
- Pay your consignor fee just once per season – there’s no fee for your second or third sale.
- Transfer your items after the sale to one or more of our other 5 KCC sales in the area!
- No item limit! You can bring as many items as you would like, as long as it meets our seasonal requirements. See Acceptable Items page.
- Enter your items right up until your drop off time. We never close our tagging portal!
- Simple and speedy consignor drop off! Take your items directly to the sales floor; no waiting around for your clothing to be inspected! Table items will be inspected at drop off. (Note: Check your items carefully for spots, missing buttons, season appropriate, to make sure they will pass inspection.) Items will be inspected Tuesday morning before opening for our presales. All items found inferior will be placed in an holding area to be picked up at the consignor presale or during consignor pickup.
- Clothing items sorted at consignor pickup! Your clothing items will be sorted by consignor letter within each size if you plan on picking up your items after the sale! This will make the pickup process quick and easy!