Little Feet Consignment Sale

0 Reviews + 0 Historic Comments

431 North State Street, Jackson, Mississippi, United States

February 28 - 29


Events Description

Exclusive pre-sale for consignors and volunteers:

Thursday, August 20 from 4:30pm-8pm

Sign-up to consign and volunteer at

Consignors receive 70% of sales price, remaining 30% goes to missions!

Little Feet accepts cash, check, or credit/debit cards!

Add a Review

Your Rating for this listing: