Kids Consignment Sale by MOMS was honored once again in 2017 as one of Consignment Mommies’ National Top 10 Best Consignment Sales!
Don’t miss your chance to check out their sale at the Douglas County Fairgrounds in CO this Saturday August 18, 2018 or mark your calendar for their spring sale, Saturday, March 9, 2019.
Check out what they had to share with us!
What is something interesting about how you got started?
Mothers of Multiples Society (MOMS) was founded in 1993. It was quickly realized how many members were shopping from each other’s kid items since many had 2 or 3 sets of everything. Helping our members clear out their outgrown items while allowing others to shop at great discounts made sense. The Kids Consignment Sale by MOMS was soon established and has been running ever since! This is the 25th Anniversary of organizing and hosting our semi-annual sale in the Denver Metro area.
Care to share some tips?
1) Make a list of wants and needs so you’re sure to hit each section.
2) Write down sizes. Extra credit: Trace your child’s shoe and bring a piece of yarn or measuring tape marked with inseam and waist size.
3) Look above and below your desired size- brands vary!
4) Bring a wagon! It’s much easier to shop with your arms free.
5) Try to leave the kiddos home so you can shop efficiently without distraction (although kids are always welcome at our sales)!
What is the BEST thing about your sale?
Mothers of Multiples Society is a non profit, 501(c)(3) support club so shopping proceeds help benefit families in need around the Denver Metro area. Because of our status our shoppers get to shop TAX-FREE at our consignment sales!
We are incredibly excited to be a part of Consignment Mommies Top 10 Consignment Sales yet again!