We accept cash, check and credit card (Visa & MasterCard only). Our mission is to add value to the lives of families by providing the highest quality consignment experience possible. We hold two consignment sale events (one week in the spring and one week in the fall) in Broken Arrow at Rhema NRC Event Center, 1367 W. Kenosha St. We feature HIGH QUALITY children’s clothes, shoes, toys, books, DVDs, baby equipment, gently-used maternity clothes, and much, much more! I hope you chose to consign with Rhea Lana’s! We have several differences that set us apart:
- Consignors make a minimum of 60% (up to 70% with Referrals)
- Items are guaranteed meaning if you show up on Pick-Up Day and we don’t have an item that we should, we pay you just as if it had sold! (kinda like insurance)
- Voice entry via Smartphone – Time Saver! (click here to see how easy it is! https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=753942094654968&set=vb.713639202018591&type=2&theater )
- Check is ready on Pick-Up Day, February 7
- Watch sales Live throughout the day
- Admission is always free
How to Consign
Purge and Profit In Five Easy Steps
(email firstname.lastname@example.org for a step by step guide on how to consign!)
1. Register To Consign – Be sure to write down your consignor number and password in a safe place! https://brokenarrow.rhealana.com/consignwithus.php
2. Gather Acceptable Items – https://brokenarrow.rhealana.com/wixmerchandise.asp
3. Prepare Your Items – https://brokenarrow.rhealana.com/wixmerchandise.asp
4. Enter Your Items – log in with your consignor number and password. You may enter your items from a personal computer or mobile device. For the fastest method we recommend using our Voice Entry System on the Rhea Lana App! The App can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play. https://brokenarrow.rhealana.com/wixenroll1.asp
5. Drop Off – Please allow one hour per 100 items for the Drop Off process. No appointment is necessary, view the Event Schedule (https://brokenarrow.rhealana.com/wixsaleinfo.asp) for Consignor Drop Off days and times. Please be sure to print and bring your inventory sheet along with you. We will have your barcode labels printed for you, unless you choose to print and label at home. Yes, you CAN print labels at home. In order to expedite your drop off process, we encourage it!
20 Reviews + 0 Historic Comments
First time working with the Broken Arrow team, they made it fast and easy to do, and will definitely participate again!
This was my first experience with Rhea Lana, and is was nothing short of fabulous!!! Volunteering was SO much fun because I got the inside scoop on how this consignment worked and I was given the opportunity to work with some great women (and guys)!! Now that I know how amazing the deals and people are, I will be a regular volunteer and shopper!!
Amazing amazing!!! So organized, friendly, lines move quickly, so professional!! Love this sale! The only consignment sale I attend!!!
Very well put together sale! Got great fall clothes for my kiddos 🙂
Love Love Rhea Lana’s Broken Arrow Ok…..I will always shop at Rhea Lana’s fall and spring!! I give them a 10!
This is BY FAR the best way to consign and shop! I made much more than I would have at other sales, and the fact that I could get in free was a bonus!
I loved the selection and prices at Rhea Lana’s. I was shopping for my twin daughters and was able to get them almost an entire fall/ winter wardrobe for an incredible price. I especially appreciated half price military night.
My husband and I are expecting for first child. We heard about Rhea Lana’s of Broken Arrow the final day of the sale. We are on a tight budget but was very excited we were able to buy nice clothing at such a discount. I will be tracking the next event in my area! Thanks for the great prices during such a stressful and expensive time.
amazing!!! Love going to this Event!!! Better then any consignment event I have ever been too
Great sale, tons of items to buy and I sold a great deal. Thanks I will be back
Rhea Lana’s of Broken Arrow is awesome! I have shopped this sale before but this was my first time to consign and it was a great experience. Kristin and all of the girls are super helpful and I was amazed at how much I sold! Definitely consigning again in the Spring.
Love this sale!
We LOVE Rhea Lana! I’ve consigned twice now and it has been a smooth, simple experience. And I love the check back at the end!!! I’ve also been back in to shop other people’s treasures. Found perfect clothes for my boys this time!!
This was fantastic! It was my first time going, and I was simply blown away. I came two different days :). I already have plans to consign next time, and I’m considering volunteering so that I can get first pick of stuff :). The staff was very nice and helpful!
Love rhea lanas! Shopping, consigning, and working….they are awesome.
Love this sale. Very friendly workers and it’s so much fun to volunteer!
Love, love, love your sales! My grandson is well outfitted for the upcoming winter thanks to all those who consigned their items. Clothing was gently used and several items still had new tags on them. Your volunteers are friendly and helpful and I look forward to your events each time. You provide such a great service in the community. Keep up the good work!
Great place to shop! Kristen and Debbie are awesome. I’ll be back for the spring sale!!
They made it easy for me to consign, and were kind and friendly. Will do this again!
I love consigning and working with Rhea Lana’s of Broken Arrow. You can earn more and your items are guaranteed against theft (if items are tagged in the store). This is a great crew to work with, and they are like extended family to me.