Come shop our huge baby to teen resale event happening at the Western Allegheny Community Library in Oakdale, on August 5 – 8, 2020! Parking is free and there is never an admission fee to shop!
Consignors keep 65% – 75% of their sales, less a $10.00 consignor fee that is deducted from your consignor check once per season. Plus, when you register to consign, you get to shop at our exclusive pre-sale!!
Also, you don’t have to help out at the sale, but if you do, you keep even more of your earnings; plus our helpers shop FIRST at our pre-sale! Register at the link below to help out and receive even more perks!
Check us out here for more information!!!
How to Consign
Seven Simple Steps to be a Seller:
1. Register as a SELLER (Consignor) to be a part of our local sale. You will create a username and password.
2. Select a day and time when you will drop off your tagged items.
3. Clean, package and/or hang your gently used children’s items. Enter individual items into your personal inventory with prices. Print individualized bar-coded tags and affix on items using safety pins or clear packing tape.
4. Drop items off at designated place at the date and time you selected. Remember, you’re joining forces with other sellers who will place tagged items on pre-marked tables and racks at the sale venue. Consignors place their items out on the sales floor in the appropriate areas. Please plan at least 45 minutes for the drop off and placement of your items.
5. After the sale begins, watch your items sell online! The Kid’s Closet Connection proprietary tagging system is accountable to the seller, so you know exactly what items have sold and how large your check will be at the end of the sale.
6. When the sale is finished, if you are collecting your remaining items, just print your unsold inventory and bring it with you to consignor pickup. Otherwise, know your unsold items will be donated to the sale’s charity of choice.
7. Receive a check of your proceeds in the mail within 7 – 10 days. Kid’s Closet Connection sellers also make our sales’ best shoppers. Our sellers receive preferential treatment at a “Consignor Presale” before opening to the public. For additional perks, you can also HELP-OUT at the sale.