We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover & debit cards. Volunteers, Consignors, Daycares, Military and First Time Parents/Grandparents shop before the public – check our website for details! The more you volunteer, the earlier you shop!! Half price presale is Friday night for volunteers and consignors. Saturday is the public half price sale and free admission!
Registration for consignors is now open! Sign up to sell in 3 easy steps!
Collect, Prep, and Tag
JBF St. Cloud’s Spring 2017 Event is an all Seasons Sale. We will be accepting Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter items.
• Gather new and/or gently-used items from around the house, under your beds or in the closets and garage.
• Make sure they are in working order, have all the pieces and that the clothes are without stains, tears or worn marks.
• Price and tag items using our advanced online barcoding system.
• Drop items off up to 1-2 days prior to the sale where we sell them on your behalf.
• After the shopping event concludes, we organize your unsold items for you to pick up during our scheduled pick up time or you can donate to our charity partner. If you can’t pick up during the scheduled time, you can help during the Breakdown shift and take home your unsold items at the end of the shift.
• Then (here’s the best part) your check arrives two weeks (you earn 60%-70%) after the sale!
We are so excited to have you join JBF St. Cloud!
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.