• My Nearest City

Kids Consignment Sales

{Dates Updated Nov 2021} Fall 2021 Kids Consignment Sale Events | Find Baby, Maternity & Children’s Consignment Events Near Me

    1187 East County Line Road, Jackson, MS, USA

    March 6 - 12

    Our high quality event features over 50,000 items and 400 consignors.    Rhea Lana’s is the brand that moms trust when shopping consignment.  It is our desire to provide the highest quality event possible to shoppers, consignors and volunteers.  We are moms who love helping moms! We accept Cash, VISA, Master Card or Discover Free Admission…More Info

    1321 Hwy 8, Cleveland, MS, USA

    April 1 - 8

    Lana’s is an award-winning semi-annual children’s consignment event! Hundreds of families sell thousands of gently used, HIGH-QUALITY children’s clothes, shoes, toys, books, DVDs, baby equipment, gently used maternity clothes, and much much more at affordable prices.More Info

    431 North State Street, Jackson, Mississippi, United States

    February 28 - 29

    Exclusive pre-sale for consignors and volunteers: Thursday, August 20 from 4:30pm-8pm Sign-up to consign and volunteer at www.littlefeetconsignment.org Consignors receive 70% of sales price, remaining 30% goes to missions! Little Feet accepts cash, check, or credit/debit cards!More Info

    1879 Coley Rd, Tupelo, MS, United States

    March 26 - 28

    One stop shopping for ALL your children’s needs! Children’s Clothing, Toys, Equipment, Furniture and much more! Multiple Lines of Boutique Overstock at HUGE DISCOUNTS: Mis-tee-v-us, Castles & Crowns, Banana Split……just to name a few! FREE ADMISSION to shop.More Info

    D'Iberville Civic Center, Auto Mall Parkway, D'Iberville, MS, United States

    Spring Sale Moved to May 17-24, 2020 

    Twice as Nice Kid’s Resale is the largest children’s consignment sale on the coast! We are proud to bring you quality, gently used children, infant, teen, and maternity items at low, affordable prices.More Info

    1207 Mississippi Street, Jackson, MS, United States

    Early Bird Presale Mar 24th 4-8pm
    Open to the Public:
    Thu, Mar 25th 5-8pm
    Fri, Mar 26th 9am-7pm
    Sat, Mar 27th 9am-1pm *many items are 50% off on Sat

    CONSIGNMENT EVENT IN JACKSON, MS at the MS Trademart. *Shoppers find gently used items at a fraction of the cost, including boutique clothing, shoes, toys, furniture, PLUS Home Decor. Consignors earn 65% of the price their item is sold for and can earn up to 80% by helping at our event.More Info

    400 Price Street, Oxford, MS, United States

    SPRING 2022 SALE: MARCH 4-5

    Spring Sale Flier

    Friday, March 4  - PRESALE DAY

    Gold Volunteers 4:00 p.m. 

    Volunteers 4:30 p.m.

    Consignors 5:00 p.m.

    Presale Tickets: 6:00 p.m. 

    *Consignors and volunteers do not need a pass; your name will be on the list at the door. Presale ticket holders' names will also be on the list at the door.  


    Saturday, March 5 - PUBLIC SALE DAY

    Free Admission 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. 

    Volunteer/Consignor Half Price: 4:00-5:00 p.m.

    Most Items Half Price: 5:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.

     

    Location & Address:

    Oxford Activity Center

    400 Price Street, Oxford MS 38655 

     

    Payments Accepted: 

    Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, 

    ApplePay, GooglePay, SamsungPay, PayPal, Venmo

     

    Policies:

    Please do not bring children (except infants in carriers)

    Please bring a tote or laundry basket for easier shopping

     

    SPRING 2022 SALE: MARCH 4-5 Friday, March 4  – PRESALE DAY Gold Volunteers 4:00 p.m.  Volunteers 4:30 p.m. Consignors 5:00 p.m. Presale Tickets: 6:00 p.m.  *Consignors and volunteers do not need a pass; your name will be on the list at the door.More Info

    2646 Bienville Boulevard, Ocean Springs, MS, USA

    Thu Mar 24 9am-6pm
    Fri Mar 25 9am--6pm
    Sat Mar 26 9am-1pm 1/2 off
    Sun Mar 27 9am-12pm 75% off

    Our high quality event features over 20,000 items and 175 consignors.    GLW has been on the Coast for over 8 years and moms trust us when shopping consignment.  It is our desire to provide the highest quality event possible to shoppers, consignors and volunteers.  We are moms who love helping moms! We accept Cash,…More Info